The ASSP Community is a place for ASSP Members to connect great resources and great people.
PURPOSEThe ASSP Community is designed to serve as a resource to ASSP members, customers and partners. The ASSP Community helps us and other members answer questions, share ideas, connect with one another, and benefit from the collective experiences of the community.
The ASSP Community is nothing without you, and we thank you for your participation.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Personalize your profile with pictures.
- Read and comment on the materials we've provided. We are providing them to help you. Your feedback helps us make them better.
- Share your knowledge or lessons learned that can bring value to others. We all learn more together.
- If you don't know something, ask. Maybe we or one of the other users will know the answer.
HOW TO ACT
- Be positive. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Don't post content that is inappropriate for the workplace. Don't solicit or advertise in the community or use profanity.
- Be helpful. Everyone is here looking to learn and improve.
- Protect privacy. Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard.
- Share, share, share. You have great experiences that can help others. Share them!
- Be smart. Don't share anything that you wouldn't want up on the Web. That also goes for copyrighted materials.
WE WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACKThanks for being a part of the ASSP community. We want this to be the best community it can possibly be. Let us know what you think and how we can help improve your experience. If you have a topic to discuss or a question that cannot be discussed in the community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLAG INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT AND BEHAVIORThis community is made up of professionals so we don't expect many issues. However, if you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the community by choosing "Objectionable" and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate.
We hope you enjoy our community. We look forward to participating with you!